Monday, February 9, 2009

Comments from our 2008 3-Day Supporters

Dana
November 21, 2008 at 6:04 pm · Edit
Go Hooters. I’m thinking about you and praying for you all weekend. I’m excited and I’m not even there. Have a ball. Hey Genie and Jody. You girls are something too.
Love ya
Dana

Tom Wetzel
November 21, 2008 at 7:08 pm · Edit
I am so proud of you ladies!

Shelley
November 22, 2008 at 3:41 am · Edit
I am so PROUD of all of you and want you to know how grateful I am for all that you do to help find the CURE!!!!

You all have inspired me so much that I am seriously considering walking next year.

Stay strong and healthy, love you all!

Hula Hooters ROCK THE HOUSE!!!

Shell

Lola
November 22, 2008 at 9:08 pm · Edit
Why to go Hula Hooters !

You all so Rock…

Love to all,

La La, Lola or Laura (Smooches)

dave g
November 22, 2008 at 9:44 pm · Edit
hey Sarah. We are so happy for you. I knew you gulf do it. Good luck and take care of those feet.

Sarah
November 23, 2008 at 12:16 am · Edit
Sarah,

Tom let me know you made the first 20 miles. congratulations. My thoughts and prayser are with you always and especially at this time.

Keep up the good work and be positive. Mom

Julie
November 23, 2008 at 1:12 am · Edit
Hi Julie,

I have no doubts that you made the first 20. I only hope your feet and legs feel okat and no rash. Good luck on the next 40.

Todd
November 24, 2008 at 5:11 am · Edit
Wow!!! you girls did it! CONGRATS…bet you are all going to get a good night sleep tonight…. you all rock!!! and Sarah….this one’s for you!!!! you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was quite something to see everyone at the ceremony tonight…very emotional!!! see you all next year….my sorry feet will be walking up those hills with you
Great Job! Now drink a glass of wine (or 2) , take 2 Aleve and go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We walk for those who cannot. And we couldn't walk without the generosity of our Supporters...THANK YOU!
We appreciate your interest in finding the CURE! Please let us know what you think! Leave a comment of encouragement.
If you're a walker, please leave us your name and email! Walkers Rock!