Monday, February 9, 2009

3-Day 2008 Day 3















Thoughts from Day 3:
Jodi-I will start with my favorite part of the day…Cheering the walkers into the closing ceremonies, one of them gave me their pink rose and thanked me for helping her get through the tough days by cheering the walkers on and being their for support. WOW. That made the whole weekend worth it.
Today was very special. One of my favorite days. To see Sarah complete the walk and enter the ceremonies in her pink Survivor shirt was so awesome. You INSPIRE me, Sarah! Way to kick cancer in the FANDANGO!
I loved that Lala showed up to help us cheer in her perfect body shirt. Once a hooter, always a hooter.
To all my hooters…I love you all. You are an inspiration and I am truly blessed to have you all in my life.


Robin - Wow! we all made it without torn up feet, only a few sore muscles. I’m ready to do it all again. Sarah, I am so proud of you, there is something about digging deep that most people will never get! And Brianna, you rock! “never knew your feet could hurt so much” is your line I will always remember. Julie, thanks for listening to me during the training we did. Cindi, 7 walks down and counting. Lily, “where did she go”? Genie and B, shake that bootie. Jodi, thanks for your never ending web/photo/blog/tshirt support.

I”m all signed up for next year, who’s next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We walk for those who cannot. And we couldn't walk without the generosity of our Supporters...THANK YOU!
We appreciate your interest in finding the CURE! Please let us know what you think! Leave a comment of encouragement.
If you're a walker, please leave us your name and email! Walkers Rock!